Wednesday, May 11, 2022

retrograde

It seems as if all the planets are in that phase plus there's a full moon coming on Friday the 13th.  Lord help us all!  I truly believe in that stuff.  The universe shifts when all of them act out.  I shared a post today from a friend of a friend of a friend about how when the addiction is gone it is replaced by other behaviors.  I've seen this a million times before where people went sober and their true character emerges, defects and all.  If you act it out in mean ways, that ain't cool.  God don't like mean, just saying.  

I hate the heat with all my soul.  Down here in West TN there is nary a breeze to cool things off when it gets up to 90.  I bought my 15 foot hose and wand today so now I just need 'mater cages and I'm set.  Chucky said the pool is open but still cold so we will prolly play in the water hose on Sunday when the girls comes.  Maybe Reaves will wash my car!

The class of 73 is beginning to think and plot about our #50 reunion.  We will probably keep it simple and on one day. We have a built in deejay and a lot of folks who are excited about getting together.  Motown rocks.

It's dark!  And still hot!  Today I am grateful for AC at five bucks a day ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment