Monday, May 2, 2022

daily cheese

I have learned from my fur baby friends Larry and Gay that dogs love cheese no matter what kind.  And Oscar gets his!  I have all appliances running and it's noisy but the dog and cat are immune to it.  Last time I saw Rosie she was on the rotted out lower level of Larry's donated wicker table on the back porch.  It's her hidey hole.  She met Joy today and they instantly fell in love.  There's a litter box and a food station out there so she's safe and comfy.  If it rains, she can come in.  Actually she slept with me last night!

I'm prayin' for rain on these flowers and stuff.  It's way too hot and humid to be running around with a hundred foot hose and a leaky wand to keep things alive.  When hoses go on sale (right) I will get a short one and a new nozzle for the veggie bed over by the wheat.  Baby steps is how I roll.

Y'all have a marvelous Monday and keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment