Tuesday, September 18, 2018

new beginnings

Transitioning from a blogger to a professional writer is a real learning experience.  What comes off as charming to blog readers is not really formal enough for print.  My next purchase will be WritersWork, a platform for freelance submissions for a reasonable one time fee.  I did have to break down and buy Office 365.  Gotta have Word, ya' know?  

There was another fight this morning and Sam lost again. I think he growls at Ellie and after that it's on.  Or maybe she just wants to fight, who knows.  I'm not having it.  Sam and Oscar were here first and they're my babies.  Oscar got me on the arm during the night.  I have lots of Oscar scars.  This one won't be big.  

SOMEBODY is peeing on the living room floor and since the dogs are all in the bed with me, I'm suspecting the evil bitch catch.  I'm tired of trying to keep the litter box situation going because she just shreds it no matter how clean it is.  I guess she has feline anger issues.  

I'm learning to use the Kroger app to pinch pennies because they have some very good deals if you pay attention.  More than likely I'll have to ask my brother how to navigate it.  He's the fuel center guy.  As more and more businesses compete for customers, these apps are great marketing tools.

Still hot.  I can't remember this kind of prolonged heat in September EVER in my life.  The leaves are turning and it's 90 degrees.  So, I don't care what Kavanaugh did to whom.  That's not the point at all.  The point, in my opinion, is that appointing a conservative judge while the Orange one is neck deep in alligators is foolish.  Wait until the dust settles y'all.  Mueller is almost ready so hide and watch.  

Peace and love ~


No comments:

Post a Comment