Wednesday, September 5, 2018

multitasking

I slept in for a change and felt recharged enough to go out on a mission or five.  I don't have a printer so I got my friend Regina to print out some resumes and letters of recommendation for me.  Some people actually don't upload your info believe it or not!  She's the original multi-tasker supreme and was cleaning house when I got there.  We took time out to visit and catch up on each others' worlds.  She almost died from bacterial meningitis last summer and that was the scariest thing I ever saw.  In all my years as a med tech I've never seen a spinal fluid that cloudy.  The angel in all this is her sister Lisa who just, on a whim, stopped by and found her unconscious.  It was a long recovery but it just wasn't her time.  I'm an honorary sister, by the way.  Diane was there on the coffee table with us and Bella got put in doggie jail for scratching me.  

My buddy Cathy has a new job so while I was in her neck of the woods I stopped by for a visit.  Stunning as always, she fits the part perfectly.  I also picked up an application for a local vet clinic because if I'm gonna' work, I want it to be something I enjoy.  Love them critters.   

My homework is done and submitted ahead of deadline thanks to a little help from my friends.  My birthday fundraiser for Dyer County Recycles is gaining steam by the day.  It's sad yet inspiring that this organization has raised only about $2700, mostly through bake sales.  We NEED a place to recycle.  The earth will thank us for it.  

As for Nike, let's just all play nice and get along.  If you don't want the product you have, give it to somebody who needs it and shop elsewhere in the future.  Of course it's about money.  That's what Nike does and they aren't the only ones.  This entire issue is being politicized and I hate that.  More division.

I just got an early birthday surprise on the phone.  More later on that.  Y'all keep it in the middle of the road.  

Joy~




No comments:

Post a Comment