Monday, August 20, 2018

write on

I've been out and about today trolling people to interview for the new publication.  Lots of contacts but no callbacks yet so I will stick with what I know best.  I feel like an unpaid beat reporter!  If I could figure out a reliable way to monetize this blog that would be sweet. But then again, that would take away the therapeutic value somewhat.  This is where I go to think and ramble and rant on occasion.  That other people enjoy reading it is just a side benefit that brings me joy.

The prayers are felt and appreciated.  Tomorrow I'll be having lunch with some friends which I look forward to especially since mine is fo' free.  Thanks Lil' Patsye.  The cold continues to improve daily so I guess it's just running its' course.  Everybody else has had it too and it lingers.  My friend Cathy is moving and has more loot for Reaves from her grandchildren including a little John Deere table and chairs.  How cool is that! Reaves may not live in the country but she sure has the rural roots.  

No politics today.  Period.  

Peace and Grace ~




No comments:

Post a Comment