Wednesday, August 8, 2018

crazy magnet

Evidently there is something about me that attracts the strange ones.  I've never really had a stalker before but I have for several weeks now.  You know the type.....likes every single post and has some kind of weird online attachment.  I talked to one of this guy's family about it and he told me he's "not living in reality" when it comes to FB so I unfriended him.  Today he was still commenting so I blocked him.  It's been a challenging couple of weeks for me online as I've had an anonymous person trashing me on the blog and another one telling me how un-Christian I am on FB.  I don't need this kind of drama....any of it.  I welcome open dialogue about most anything, but do not go around talking shit about me.  Not cool.

My cousin and his family got to see Joe Bonamassa live at Red Rock and I'm green with envy.  He has and will always be on my bucket list.  In my opinion he is one of the most influential blues guitar players of our time.

Lauren called ecstatic that she got her title transfer done and is driving her own car.  I am so proud of her perseverance and faith.  As a mother, she tops me hands down.  Reaves is one lucky little girl.  

The older I get the more I appreciate true friends.  We may not talk often but when push comes to shove, I know who has my back and that's a comfort.  

Y'all be kind to one another.  You never know when one little act of kindness will change a life.  ^j^

1 comment: