Tuesday, August 7, 2018

caution: wet floor

Unfortunately there was no sign where I hit a wet patch on the laminate in flip flops and went down HARD.  My friends Craig and Ann were here and I was scurrying to get my phone to take their picture.  I'm sure they heard me loudly holler "SHIT" what did I slip on?  I fell on my left side ( of course ) and have lots of wounds to show for it.  It was a bloody mess, but I'm okay thank goodness.  And of course I believe Lily to be the culprit.  Just saying.  

I almost overslept for my lunch date Ava the queen of RBF but I managed to get there on time.  She is between contracts as a cath lab nurse and will be leaving again soon.  It was fun catching up with her about every little thing and gossiping about the past.  When you're in the trenches with somebody,  there's always something to remember.  

Right behind us sat Charlie and Sam, my favorite blended family kind of folks.  Between them they have four kids teenaged kids.  Lerd.  Across from them I spotted another dear one who was consoling her teenage daughter following the unexpected loss of a friend.  Very small world.  

At this point in time I'm going on faith.  Faith that I will find a part time job and that the money will hold out until then.  I've got several leads just nothing solid.  Let us pray for manifestation on this.  

As for the weather, rinse lather and repeat.  Hot.Hot.Hot.  Ad Infinitum.

Mercy ~






No comments:

Post a Comment