Monday, August 6, 2018

miracles and missteps

First...the good news.  Lauren called yesterday and has been GIVEN a car by her friend.  This will change her life in so many ways that I cannot count.  Many of us take mobility for granted until it's gone.  She has soldiered on carless for two and a half years dependent on the kindness of others for rides to work, grocery store, doctor's appts, etc.  What a blessing!  Chelsea you are an angel.  

Right after I got that great news call I noticed that a friend in FB only who is a local business person felt compelled to publicly unfriend me because my demeanor and language are "unchristlike."  Dude, seriously?  If you don't like what I post you could have quietly unfriended me without calling me out publicly and passing judgement.  You do not know me.  And my judgement is not in your hands but God's.  It was a very passive aggressive move and I imagine the businesses with which you are associated will feel the effects of your behavior.  I'm not mad or hurt.  It just never ceases to amaze me how people are so quick to judge others.  That, in a nutshell, is what is what is wrong with the world today.  

I read (or heard) recently that there has been a breakthrough treatment for PTSD with a drug that has been used for other things in the past.  Now THAT is a breakthrough in the mental health field.  Other than that, I don't know anything except for Trump etc which I pass over when reading the news.  I did see where his advisors told him to stop tweeting because it only adds fuel to the fire.  Like, duh.

God is good....all the time ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment