Thursday, June 7, 2018

what a dilemma

Part of me wanted to laugh and other part to cry when I watched the video of Trump's self congratulatory little celebration where he didn't even know the words.  I guess they weren't on the screen like at any other sing along.  It scares me to see things like this especially in retaliation for the Eagles RVSP of two players, the owner and the mascot.  Yes I will sing the national anthem and God Bless America at the top of my lungs but you cannot MAKE me.  

Meanwhile all these kids are in cages at the border, separated from their parents and sleeping on the floor in little "camps" wondering what the hell is going on.  It's despicable.  

I could vote for a decent Republican, don't get me wrong.  This man is out of control and it probably takes a billion in payroll to keep him floating.  My friend Carl mentioned that the Dems and progressives ( besides Bernie ) are not doing enough to pump up some strong leadership.  I agree wholeheartedly.  He scares me for myself, my future and that of my family.  Anybody who is that self absorbed can't represent what America stands for and represent our people.

It's been a train wreck since the beginning and while I don't fight about it, it baffles me the loyalty that so many people have for the current POTUS.  Anybody can make a power point on economy growth and make it all look rosy.  Fake news goes both ways.

So...I'm broke as a joke and pimping windows on the side until the eagle flies.  I've been blessed with a lot of acts of kindness lately and that makes me feel loved and appreciated.  It also tells me that if you do the next right thing?  It always comes back around.

Integrity ~

No comments:

Post a Comment