Friday, June 15, 2018

gettin' my hustle on

I didn't wake up dizzy today so there's a good thing!  I'm pretty much sure it's dehydration so I've upped the water and gatorade.  I had to deliver a window today and there's no steps on the cabin so I took my own and still had to scoot on my butt to get up there.  Bubba pulled up while I was loading it and we chatted until the heat got too much.  Laurie did the happiest dance you ever saw when I brought her that window.  She's a repeat customer and I'm a former client of hers.  I didn't notice but one of the panes was cracked and she immediately conjured up the notion of hanging a silver star in that space after the glass is removed.  Very creative, she is.  

The carpenter is due to start on steps, windows and fireplace in the next week or two.  That will really spruce it up.  Bubba wants me to collect things to go in a time capsule and even has a spot picked out for it.  100 years from now, history.

I'm grateful to be in here under the air again.  That one little outing did me in.  Ya'll stay safe and hydrated!  Muah*


No comments:

Post a Comment