Tuesday, June 26, 2018

for the beauty of the earth

It's always beautiful but often complicated by people who think that it will last forever.  At the current rate, your great grandchildren will be underwater if on the coast.  There are wildfires everywhere.  Plus people shooting kids at school.  I do not blame any of this on Trump.  It's been happening for years.  I remember the tsunami in Indonesia with Nate and his friend.  The earth is shifting around so to speak.

As the glaciers melt, sea level rises.  At the same time there are droughts in forested areas that result in horrific fires of fine wood lands.  You gotta' believe that when you plant a tree it will grow. Most of mine have.

Lest you think I have lost my mind, I'm just pensive today about a lot of things.  I picked two squash and another cucumber and watered.  That's what I've accomplished but laundry is coming up.

Peace out ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment