Friday, June 8, 2018

feed the need

I cannot tell you the last time I had a steak.  When I go out it's usually to El Patio or something like that.  Last night Mamye and Steve were here visiting and the conversation turned to "what's for supper."  Mamye wanted a steak from Abe's and bought me one too!  All the silverware was dirty but we just ate with our hands....I mean wolfed it down.  They are true friends.

Bubba called this morning to see if I wanted to go look through death records with him.  They are bound in books in the garage of the funeral home.  We covered a lot of years looking specifically for the names of the farm owner's family but just for kicks looked up my PawPaw who died the year Bubba was born at the age of 45.  We also found HIS mother Allie whom we called Granny.  As usual it was nice to visit with KayKay and Janie.  Kay and I have been friends since about the age of 2 and have more tales to tell than you can imagine.

Reaves' daddy posted a video of her with this little push toy that she can hold onto while she learns to walk and she's doing quite well with it.  She will be 9 months old in a couple of weeks.  Our big girl!

Ya'll be safe and happy.  And always remember who you are ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment