Wednesday, June 6, 2018

networking 201

Kathy and I had a brainstorming session and exchange of info at The Mill today concerning the benefit for Damascus which is still in its' infancy.  I'm networking my little heart out and still have lots of calls to make and doors to knock on.  The good thing is that I've lived here all my life and if I don't know somebody I know somebody who does! It was just us for awhile and then another member came in so we moved on armed with lists of things to do.  We were both tired anyway.

I know that there are deer living here but it still startles me when one comes in my path.  Today's deer was swift and on a mission to get back to the woods.  They live in two places, one on each side of the lane.  Beautiful creatures.

My last totem was a black widow spider which I didn't even bother too look up because uh.  It can't be good. He's living in the kitchen window between glass and screen.  Good luck with that buddy.  That window will remain closed.

Today is "no political chatter" day on my blog so no rants.  Mamye was out here yesterday when her neighbor called and said there was a helicopter landing in the field across the road.  Seems some guy used GASOLINE on a fire and blew himself up.  Bless it.  I hope he's okay.  

I had a cherry limeade from Sonic this morning and I had forgotten how good they are.  They're not on the discount menu though.  

Live.Laugh.Love^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment