Thursday, May 31, 2018

tale of two bubbas

I had to break down and make the dreaded trip to Kroger today and ran into oodles of people I haven't seen in awhile.  Nancy, as always, was manning the produce section.  I also saw Ms Juanita who is the daughter of our beloved Ms Mary Crawford who died recently.  One Bubba is my cousin and the other Bubba was a teacher and Lauren's volleyball coach.  And there were Larry and Joy in line behind me while I ran back to get something.  I managed to knock 35 bucks off the total with Kroger card and coupons so...not bad.

Now this is something that would only happen to me.  I'm hauling in groceries in the stifling heat and the keys are hanging out the back door.  I snagged a plastic bag on them and managed to pop it off only to find that the key was BROKEN off in the lock.  So of course I had to call you know who and woke him up from a nap.  Actually that was Bubba #3.

I posted a video about Trump congratulating himself on every little thing and started a thread that is still going.  This one guy just wears.me.out.  The conversation went from bad to worse when he totally went off point onto Roseanne.  My fearless warrior friends are eating him alive.  

I'm going to Jackson on Saturday to babysit Reaves while Lauren goes to a meeting. Win.Win.  She and her friends are organizing to bring AA into the jail ministry of their area.  A worthy cause for sure.

I've got piles of dirty clothes to tackle but plenty of time.  That luxury is one that I do not take for granted.  

Peace be with you ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment