Monday, May 14, 2018

squeaky clean

I have lived here for 30 years and the place has never been pressure washed.  Today's the day kids!  I asked him if I needed to cover the garden and he said there a little bit of bleach in the mixture but not enough to hurt.  Mostly soap.  Corporate is coming this week so it's time to spruce up.  It's already hot as hades and I was soaking wet when I got in from errands and found him at work.  

I was behind a darling young mother with her 18th month old in line at the 'gentral and she was buying him one of those big plastic pools.  He actually put her debit card into the chip reader then had a fit when it had to come out.  Threw his pacifier on the floor.  We just smiled at each other knowing that kids will be kids.  One of the things I stopped for was double edged razor blades to clean up these windows.  Like to have NEVER found them amongst the disposable razors.  

I try my best to stay humble and grateful.  There is not a mean bone in my body because I'm a bleeding heart liberal and love everybody.  I unintentionally caused hurt to a friend and I am broken hearted about that but I can't fix it.  It was not on purpose....simply a mistake.  I thought about it today when I went into Sunflower to get some soap.  My friend Steve has lost his Dad which is always hard.  They got to see each other last year after many long years of no contact.  At least he's got that.  

I don't know the details on the embassy move to Jerusalem but it's causing all hell to break loose between the Israelis and Palestine.  Just what we need to make this country look even more like the enemy.  I am over discussing politics with people who don't have an open mind.  No problem ever got solved by trolling and disrespect.  

As for me?  All is well.  




No comments:

Post a Comment