Friday, May 25, 2018

grammaw fix

I set the alarm for early so I could head to Jackson but snoozed it.  Then somebody called.  And somebody else stopped by so it was time to get on outta' the bed.  I felt kinda' wonky but hit the shower and ran some errands on the way out of town.  Lauren had asked for a diet coke so I stopped at a convenience store to pick that up and knew when I got out of the car something was wrong.  I literally almost passed out in front of the drink cooler.  This has happened before after I drive for an hour or so.  Who the heck knows.

I arrived at Lauren's to find not one but TWO babies because Kim was there for a visit with tiny little Clara.  Reaves wanted to get dat baby soooooo bad.  She is everywhere now as she becomes more proficient at crawling and pulling up.  Our favorite chill place is out front with her in the walker.  Everybody who lives there knows and adores her.  She can get up some serious speed in that walker, just saying.  

I cut the visit short because I was still feeling strange and there was thunder rumbling to the south.  I don't know what's up except that having a normal blood pressure makes me dizzy.  Who knows.  I do know this for sure.  Every time I drive away from the Aspell Community I feel humble.  

Grace ~

No comments:

Post a Comment