Thursday, May 10, 2018

country girl

The really cool thing about where I live is that it's a nature reserve but only 5 minutes from town.  I visited Fyrne Lake Farm today and was absolutely in awe of that 2800 acre piece of paradise.  Our lovely tour guide Shannon Hall took us all around in her car which included a couple of pretty steep terraces down to the lakeside pavilion.  There are two other venues as well.  But boy is it out in the boonies!!  We passed a wild turkey in the corn field.  Mamye and I then made our rounds which included Mexico! for lunch.  They still had leftover hats and banners from Saturday.  I've never had to stand in line there before ever.  It was OUT the door.  

My friend Kim is being induced today and my prayer is that she not have as bad an induction as Lauren had, lerd.  Miss Clara is on her way!  Kim was the one who never left our sides during Lauren's big ordeal.  Shortly after that, she found that she was pregnant with Clara.  

The circle of life ~

No comments:

Post a Comment