Saturday, May 5, 2018

bloom where you are planted

My friends Bill and Susan own a nursery that is like walking in fairyland.  When I pulled up yesterday he was unloading flats of annuals for the masses that are finally coming.  This has been a  late start for gardeners and providers alike.  I got a pot of basil there with EIGHT plants in it for five bucks.  Plus, they have fish emulsion.  I had seen some gorgeous begonias at Gay's house so I got one of those and an orange one too.  Nice colors.  

The chest top got a coat of the chalk paint yesterday and will get a repeat shortly.  I ran into a dilemma which is that the drawers won't come all the way out so the hardware can be removed and the drawers painted.  I'll figure out a way around it.  

I had intended to go to Jackson this morning but Lauren needs a me day and I saw them and got sugars yesterday.  That will last 'til next Friday.  

Y'all play nice umkay?

No comments:

Post a Comment