Wednesday, May 16, 2018

live and learn

I made my third trip for razor blades and a scraper after finding that double edge flimsy will cut thee and single edge without a handle does nothing on 30 year old paint.  I met an interior wall design expert at the checkout and she showed me what to get while waiting for checkout.  Made a new friend!  

We had a rogue thunderstorm yesterday afternoon that resulted in a faint rainbow that was right where it always is ending on top of the barn.  I took it as a promise which I always do.  I also had a spider totem.  Oh, and a lizard.  Critters critters everywhere.

I'm working on trying to organize a fundraiser for a local drug recovery ministry and it's like pulling teeth to get anybody to be a part of it.  There are a few of us committed to the cause and if we see that it's not gonna' fly, that's okay.  At least we tried.  I totally understand that businesses are swamped daily with requests for help.  As a family member of a recovering addict, I feel the need of this ministry on a personal level.  

Lauren is coming home for a day or two without Reaves to take care of some business.  Auntie Erica and Daddy will be in charge while she's gone.  Her best friend Kim has a new babygirl named Clara who is absolutely beautiful.  These days will give us some rare mother daughter time.  

Keep the faith ~






No comments:

Post a Comment