Friday, March 17, 2017

time out

Thanks to the generosity of my co-workers I got to leave two hours early today.  To each of you I give a big fat TGIF hug and a wow card.  This old gal was dragging.  As fate would have it I found an old film picture of a young lady who is one of our patients and delivered it to her in person today.  She was accompanied by aunt'n'friend.   Sometimes I think that I overanalyze the meaning of things but that?  Running across that picture on the day I saw her.  Um, that's a God thing.

I'm waiting to see if it rains before I tackle the water hose.  At 60% the odds are kinda sorta with me.  I feel like I'm in the twilight zone because of all the chaos.  I haven't taken the time to center in quite awhile.  Now is that time.  

Shhhhhhh~

No comments:

Post a Comment