Monday, March 27, 2017

first wave

We just had a big old thunder boomer and there's another one right behind it so it's "the calm before the storm."  I can hear the birds again like earlier this morning when I was out and about.  Got a new card, thanks Holly.  Picked up some groceries and sent the $$ and then headed back to pick flowers and asparagus.  That's when the communication started happening in rapid fire sequence.  

There is some drama in our midst that is frankly quite scary.  I'm not talking specifically about any one situation but more about the selfishness of so many people and their inability to have empthy.  Actions have consequences.  To blame those on someone else is very dishonorable.  I can honestly say that I have never failed to own a mistake and try to make it right.  That's just how I'm made.  Therapy helped a LOT.

That being said, I'm hoping that the fact that my badge doesn't work isn't a sign that I'm being locked out of work because mommy needs a job.  I called IT about it.  We'll see on Wednesday.  Tomorrow is baby day for me and Lauren.  She needs bigger clothes too.

Here's hoping I don't end up in Kansas~

No comments:

Post a Comment