Sunday, September 10, 2023

reconciliation

Today's sermon really smacked me in the head with how I have failed to restore broken relationships over the years.  Much of it was of my own doing, and until that other person let me know that I had been offensive I wouldn't have known.  I appreciate that in a friend or family member.  I have learned to become accountable and do self assessment after I get told I'm causing trouble  And I own it.  It may take awhile, but I always do.  Sometimes "I'm sorry " doesn't fix things right away but over time, and with God's help, those relationships are restored in a new form.  It breaks my heart to see families ripped apart like that.

My birthday celebration was magical, made so by my girls.  As I walked in they sang HB to me and then again when I blew out candles on a Reeces pumpkin.  Reaves helped.  She also painted my nails a very pretty blue while Lauren was out running errands.  She then proceeded to spray herself, me and JJ the cat with body spray.  Now JJ didn't really like all the spraying action so she quickly figured out to spray it on her hands and rub him down.  They are joined at the hip!

As for this week, there's more work which I'm thankful for.  And also for the physical ability to do it.  My soul has finally returned to a peaceful state and I intend to be focused on keeping it that way.  Get thee away from me control and worry!

Keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment