Sunday, September 17, 2023

first time for everything

This road construction on HWY 51, though much needed, has been a pain in the ass.  The plastic cones and barrels are everywhere and some redneck chick called me an old lady when I drove down to the second turnoff to get on 210.  She actually screamed at me out the window of her vehicle.  I continued on my journey and a great time was had by all.  Me and Elizabeth Reaves buried a dead butterfly because "that's what people do right? Gaga?" Oh yes my dear. Yes we do.

I ran over a traffic cone last week and had to pull over to extract it from under the front of the car.  It was easy and I got where I was headed, Lord knows where.  I currently work with two clients and they are as different as night and day.  You never know what you are walking into on any given shift.  I have always been a forgiving kind of person but dayum.  Just don't be a mean girl.

Church today was all about forgiveness which was pretty timely for me.  I'm looking forward to the next chapter ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment