Tuesday, November 9, 2010

disability

For some unknown reason, both Blogger and Google decided to kick me off and make me figure out how to get back in.  As my old friend Risible Girl would say "meh".  Their instructions for password recovery stated that it they note suspicious activity the account is disabled.  All I can figure is that some smartass in Nigeria was trying to hijack my many daily ramblings and make a fortune off of my still unwritten book.  In case ya'll didn't know, Nigeria is a hotbed of people with nothing else to do but sit around on PCs and aggravate the rest of the world.  Been there done that with Prince Fred.  Anybody remember THAT story????

My Monday off was a busy one beginning with a trip to the doctor with both parents.  Mama's stitches aren't healed well enough yet to take out, so there's another trip on Friday.  Plus one next week to the gastro buy.  Getting old is not for sissies, I'm just saying.  After some errand running, I cooked for my brother's poker club and had my first experience with turnip greens.  Shewwwweeee!  That is my Christmas gift to him every year and I was first set to serve them on the day the hundred year flood hit back in May.  That would be May 4th, to be exact.  I will never forget that day as long as I live.  South Dyersburg still looks like a ghost town.

And so now....I must go find my missing phone.  If ya'll have my number, call me a few times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment