Monday, June 1, 2009

hair of the dawg

So what did I do with my peeling from Florida body but perch it up on a float in my friend Regina's pool this afternoon. But I didn't stay long. True to form for Tennessee weather it's already been summer for awhile and it's only the first day of June. For someone who hates to sweat as much as I do, that means short doses of the sun from here on out. Unless there's a nice breeze. And a pool. With a poolboy to fetch me some beers :)

Thanks for all the hugs and kisses and good karma. My mood has lifted up out of the gutter for now. I think every once in a awhile you just have to go into a total brain dump and re-charge for the next chapter. I know I do. Babygirl's employment is a major thing right now...still not officially on board but waiting for the final phone call to hook up with HR. That should help our financial situation considerably since her salary the whole time she was in college went to her car payment and gas to commute to school.

My parents are perking along down there..getting food delivered and receiving visitors. Every day is an adventure, if you know what I mean. I wouldn't trade the opportunity to be a part of this for anything in this world. Well, maybe for just the right sugardaddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment