Tuesday, June 1, 2021

second thoughts

The surgery that I am contemplating is very high risk per my surgeon.  One possible outcome is that I could die or end up with a different kind of ostomy that is "easier to reverse." I am not real happy with those odds, if you know what I mean.  So I stall.  It's not even about the pre op restrictions anymore.  I just think my body needs a bit more time to heal because there are other problems lurking like kidney disease.  I know like all lab techs that everybody's results are different.  I got an ALP of 140 a couple of months ago and took milk thistle and it was normal the next time.  I do not want to take the risk of an open abdominal procedure at this point. I never get to talk to my doctor, just the nursing staff.  So.  I will make an appointment to see my PCP and check out what all is going on.  I know my BP is out of whack and also bun, creatinine and GFR.  MT, save thyself!

Me and Joy went to the library today and I got four books for us to devour.  I think she will enjoy Joshilyn Jackson.  I certainly do.  I'm tired of buying books unless they are signed by the author as a special gift.  Joshilyn signed my copy of  gods in alabama.  I don't have a clue where it is but I think I loaned it out.  It's all about the kudzu.

Y'all keep the faith and be strong.  Never give up no matter how bad it gets.  Just keep on with the good fight and do the next right thing ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment