Tuesday, June 8, 2021

saving the world

I would if I could, you know.  It's not like I haven't tried.  Yet destiny and fate play into every day life.  I gave up on love long ago except for my tribe.  I am nobody's special one particularly.  Just everybody's friend.  I believe in Jesus, fried chicken and a good cold beer.  Helping others is kind of my calling as a human and I do my best at it but surely fall short.  I have a job that allows me to step into that role every day and we are like clockwork now, me and the fam, including the furbabies.  

I have always wanted to be "the one" that somebody studied and picked because I am unique in a smartass sort of way.  That does not include all you Nigerians commenting on my blog.  The book that I am reading right now sends home the way people fall in love in a pre-destined sort of way.   I'm pretty sure that's the way it happens.  

Anywho...we saw turtles today but no fish.  They only show up when Larry is there.  He is not my boyfriend but I call him sexy boy because he listens to me.  That means a lot.  There are numerous others who do the same and for that, I am thankful.  

Looks like rain....Maybe an inch.  ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment