Thursday, June 24, 2021

tentative plans

I have been communicating with my surgeon through his nurses for several months now discussing this whole reversal thing.  Because of a remark I made to one of them, he called me personally this morning to discuss the whole deal and I immediately dissolved into tears.  He repeated what he has told me before which is that it is a very high risk procedure and outlined all the possible things that could happen.  It was like hearing his voice was a trigger to that fateful week that I almost died.  I told him I was scared because THIS time I'm aware of what's going on.  He offered to refer me to a GI surgeon for a second opinion which I will probably do.  He said they could tag team me in the OR if the other one will take my case.  I kind of blew that off until I thought about it and decided two surgeons are better than one.  To be continued.

As far as I know Reaves is on a plane to Florida with her daddy'n'them.  I wish I could see her face the first time she hits the beach.  I think she will love it like me and her mama do.  I went to work all teary eyed today and Joy let me cry and talk.  I don't often do that but sometimes you just gotta' let it out.   We were all ready for Kelly when the Chauvin sentencing "interrupted" regular programming.  I think the sentence was fair and the defense sucked by putting his mother on the stand.  She made it all about her and her own son who is still alive, was an officer of the law and suffocated a man on the street.  He got a lot of years and will be much older and wiser when he gets out.  I'm guessing he'll be a target for prison violence, but what do I know. 

I don't know anymore.  The random acts are coming closer and closer together.  A building in Miami doesn't just fall down.  My theory is that it was a terrorist attack against Latino immigrants.  Y'all keep the faith and call your mama ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment