Friday, June 18, 2021

janie's got a gun

No, for real.  I would shoot out my eye or my foot.  Just being honest.  That's the same reason I never got a chainsaw for Mother's Day.  People know better than me.  Oscar is currently trying to catch his breath after following me all the way back from his old home.  He rode up there but refused to ride back.  I've probably kilt' him.  

It has been hard letting go of that place.  It is where my Daddy and I built a dream and Lauren grew up.  Now all the plants are dead from spraying.  The house is empty waiting for the next occupants.  That will take about a year.  There is a blue tractor up there which I think I saw yesterday digging out Sonia a new driveway which is all I ever wanted  Go figure.  Wait until it dries up.  

My alarm is set for 630 so I can get to the farmer's market and get some Mama Cheryl bread.  Sourdough is the bestest.  Maybe I'll get a bouquet of sunflowers from Peggy.  Who knows?  It's a way to get out and about and see folks.  I might find Sugardaddy there. Y'all be blessed ^j^



 

No comments:

Post a Comment