Monday, June 14, 2021

another hiccup

My last three sets of lab results all showed abnormal kidney function and a slight anemia.  That's when I added Donna's super duper women's pill to my regimen.  I take milk thistle and curcumin.  None of these natural medicines would cause those results.  It's all the other shit I'm taking.  There are 2 antihistamines, an ACE inhibitor and Mobic.  I have a nephrology consult so as to clear up this mystery before I have surgery.  I suppose it's a blessing to be an ex MT after all. I am currently making a list of said medicines for that appointment. I don't really need the Meloxicam every day it's just in the rotation.  Choose your drugs wisely girlfriend.  

Heather and her bunch just left on a mission.  AJ entertained himself while we all visited.  Mama Brock and Nanny were along for the ride.  Nanny was fascinated with Mama's cookbook and we discussed it at length along will all the family drama.  Some bonds last forever.
.
My favorite teacher of the whole wide world died.  I had him for history and heard all about the Zapruder film.  But my favorite class was biochemistry where we dissected cats and had a funeral afterwards at the school dumpster.  Ubasti was my kitty's name.  We had to write eulogies and the whole 9 yards. What a girl will do to become a scientist!That was approximately 47 years ago when I was a senior at DHS.  How time flies ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment