Saturday, June 5, 2021

just hold me

I have been single for a lot of years,  I rarely miss sex because being a born again virgin has become a way of life plus i  am sporting a shit bag on my belly.  'Nuf said on that subject.  Maybe the surgeon can fix all that.  It would be a huge relief in more ways than one.  

I went to the 'gentral to get Reaves some chocolate and art supplies and that was my outing for the day.  They will be here tomorrow and i have tons of grilled food for us.  The farmers have been shittin' and gettin' today with the spraying and Bubba brought Sadie for a visit.  It was so hot she gave up on chasing the ball after abut 15 minutes.  

I am networking with local publications to get some name recognition and I'm like a dog with a bone on that.  There is no pay, just the satisfaction of story telling..  Hell, i've been entertaining my followers for fifteen years for nothing.  It's just what I do.  Eventually when the book gets written there may be some money involved.  For now, it's my therapy.

Y'all keep the faith and remember who you are ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment