Sunday, June 27, 2021

just beachy

A lot of my friends are at the beach or have been.  Reaves is there and according to her three year old self the "ocean is big".   No kidding!  I'm so happy to see her having fun and experiencing new things.  And I so need my toes in some sand.  I reckon I'll just have to wash the car and be excited over that.  

Church today was more John Wesley and I laughed and cried spontaneously.  Mary Beth is a wizard with Wesleyan theory.  She noticed me crying when they showed baby Conti being baptized and came to pray with me.  All thoughts were on Reaves at that point.  

I am scared and emotional.  Lauren reminded me that Mercury is in retrograde and there was recently a full moon.  That explains a lot.  I haven't had a week long cry in a loooooong time.  It's sort of cleansing with a side of puffy eyes.

Faith.  Works.  Peace. Grace ^j^



 

No comments:

Post a Comment