Tuesday, June 25, 2019

the handy woman

Since three months after I left the hospital. I have slowly but surely explored ways to make a buck.  Not much is off limits unless it requires liking Trump.  Or blowjobs.  During that time I've tried my hand at writing and photography which I claim as talents.  I don't know how to use all the bells and whistles but as one photographer told me long ago "you have a good eye."  I have shuttled canoeists and pimped out ancient windows.  Watering flowers is now a side job.  You just never know what life is gonna' pitch  your way.  

I think about that a lot when I encounter self centered people and the way they treat others.  You know the type...hell I know at least 20!.  These are the ones who use other people and don't even realize it.  I've been given some great opportunities in the past year to get my feet wet.  As a matter of fact they're wet now!  

The sad thing is that these narcissistic personalities don't know what they're doing.  Their reality is I am wonderful and great and right all the time.  I avoid them at all costs.  This is why it's so important for somebody who can WIN take the presidency away and find some order for our country.  It will happen.  Hide and watch.

Over and out ~

No comments:

Post a Comment