Wednesday, June 12, 2019

breakfast date

I love eating at Dave's on the square for breakfast.  Not early mind you, but around 9.  Today I got to sit by Jasper who kept me in his love bubble the whole time he ate a girnormous pancake.  Me and the girls had omelettes, hashbrowns and biscuits and gravy.  Time is dwindling on our real face time so we try to make it count.  I drew an invisible boundary on the table and would not let Jasper cross it.  All phones went away.  We took turns talking.  Cool beans.

I am seriously in the mood to paint something so I might just do that tiny table today instead of getting into the chaos.  There's something about creating that just makes me happy.  Somebody's leftover becomes a totally new piece of furniture with a bit of chalk paint.  Coral, because that's what I got for the dressing table. I still have to sand the top of that before I paint.

I'm such a live in the moment person I've already watched today's Handmaid's Tale.  I'm loving the direction this thing is moving.  That is all.

I'm doing stream of consciousness living today going from one thought to another and looking for order in the household.  And you know what?  It's working.

Namste ~

  




No comments:

Post a Comment