Friday, June 7, 2019

gratitude

I find myself in a quite teary and humble frame of mind today.  One simple phone call said it all this morning before exercise class.  I am needed and loved.  That's all that matters in my world.  

The rain is off and on but not as bad as predicted.  It will, however, take a while for the wheat to dry out.  Then the beans go in.  

I've discovered that spandex is my new normal.  I just like the feeling of being skin tight so to speak.  We had a tape at exercise today with virtual Amy.  She never ceases to inspire.  I'm not very graceful and get confused easily with the reps.  That's okay though.  I'm moving and that's "a good thing."

I just got my periodical call from Mama's best friend and she is always a joy to talk with.  She kind of stepped in after Mama died and became my otha' motha'.  Praise be.

It's Friday for ya'll who are ready to wrap up the work week.  I'm just glad to not be one of them.  

Compromise~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment