Tuesday, June 4, 2019

god save the queen

The highlight of my day was watching Her Majesty proudly displaying the brooch that President Obama had given to her while meeting with Trump.  She may be an elder, but her mind is razor sharp.  I listened to her part of the state dinner speech and moved on when you know who took the podium.  Evidently Londoners are not really fond of him either.

Out and about again, I didn't realize that my phone was set on travel mode which means when somebody texts me it say I'm driving and will call back.  This comes on as if by magic and I turn it off all the time.  Some gremlin during the night did it.  Probably the cat.  I missed two important messages because of it. 

Some friends and I had a leisurely lunch today on their patio and talked and everybody and their mama'n'them.  It was fun and I got to meet a new furbaby named Sparky.  

Otherwise it's rainbows and unicorns so ya'll don't stop believing!

No comments:

Post a Comment