Thursday, October 25, 2018

picture this

I'm all about supporting the growth on South Mill and have spent several years watching Tencom and The Mill Workspace come alive across from Pennington Seed and Supply.  There are now two cool shops next to his store, where I have spent the grocery money on more than one occasion.  The latest is Buff City Soap Company.  I went to their grand opening which was packed and they are STILL packed out most all the time.  Today was their ribbon cutting and I had just finished lunch so I just showed up with my mighty little phone camera and took some pics while we all mingled.  I actually saw my ex-boss there.  

The cutting was out front so all of us picture takers, including Chris on live stream, backed into the street.  The downtown development person from the Chamber was right there beside me and I actually walked into Chris' live feed.   He mouthed to me "live" and grinned.  Lord y'all.  You can't take me anywhere.  It all got done and I ended up there in with the street with Steve and the giant scissors for a discussion about a totally different project.  I wish I had a picture of THAT!  

Harvey is here today so I headed down toward the cabin to see if they were there and sure enough.  We did a walkabout and discussed the flow of the place once finished.  He and Bubba had just gotten the bad news that the same levee broke that did before.  That is major dirt work kids.  *sigh*  We chatted and hugged and talked about grandkids.  There's an easy relationship there with us and Bubba.  

That was my day and it was full of joy and opportunity ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment