Wednesday, October 24, 2018

breaking news

Alrighty then.  I just read about the pipe bombs sent to several key Democrats.  Nothing surprises me these days.  If these folks think that they are helping the GOP's case by acts of terrorism, they are dead wrong.  Every time something like this happens it further divides our country which, in fact, may be what they want.  Creating a hot bed of hostility is a sure road to anarchy.  If I were y'all I would start stocking up on bottled water.  Trump obviously did not send the bombs, but the hysteria that he has caused did.  I will be glad to see mid-terms come and go.  At least we'll know what we're dealing with.  This tariff thing is likely to put a lot of farmers out of business.  *sigh*

I skipped yoga today because of the shoulder and did the starting  point class which is more my speed.  Once I build up my shoulder strength again I'll ease back into the yoga.  Amy does a good cardio/core workout with a big smile.  After I got home me and the dogs did our walk and took it a little bit further.  Sam found another dead squirrel but didn't bring it home thank goodness.  I'm hooked on House of Cards again and catching up for the next season.  Frank's recovery was amazing but then he's immortal.  I am intrigued with the VP and Claire thing.  Can you imagine Melania and Pence in that situation?  Lerd.  As I passed through town I spotted a very large very nice bus parked on court square which I assume belongs to a particular candidate.  Or not.  It was not marked and was parked the legal distance away from the polling place. 

I am delighted not to have to talk to ATT today because the past few have been a nightmare. Like with most large businesses, it takes forever to get to a real person.  Such is life these days.  I'm still trolling for a part time job and trying to improve my stamina at the same time.  I have faith that Big Ernie has a plan and will reveal it to me in due time.

Namaste ~



No comments:

Post a Comment