Monday, October 8, 2018

monday blues

I woke up teary and dizzy this  morning, probably because I took a whole blood pressure pill yesterday.  Won't do that again.  For some reason ( probably the movie i saw ) I felt compelled to send a message to my family and friends concerning my final wishes.  I just wanted them all to be on the same page about my situation which is no life insurance.  It won't take much to do what I want.  Bubba called  me this morning asking if I was planning on going sometime soon.  This from the one who already has his stone in place!  There is no need for a will because I have no assets.  Maybe that's what got me to crying.  I did at one time own a house and sold it to move to a lifetime of rental here on the farm so that BG could grow up in the country.  It's been very expensive over the years but I'm still glad I did it.  

Ashley at the chicken store told me that Patterson Brothers has closed up shop and is going up for auction.  Her daddy was one of the brothers and she said he looked just like Ray, the one who got murdered doing a good deed.  I remember like it was yesterday when I walked out of church and found the place covered in crime scene tape where Ray had been found knifed to death by a guy who was on the run and had killed others.  Eerie feeling.  They caught him later that day.  I'm sure he got life so we will be caring for him for the rest of his days in prison.  

I have friends who were sitting right smack in the middle of the path of Hurricane Michael so they are on the run.  Looks like the Carolinas will get slammed again too. The temps here are supposed to drop about 40 degrees by the end of the week.  It's strange because normally the leaves are changing by now but they're just shriveling up and dying.  Too much heat and too much rain at the wrong times I reckon.  

There is a lengthy debate going on a post that I put up and I'm just staying out of it.  It's satire and I love that like comedy.  Ain't that right Rusty Myers? Some people will argue another into the ground just for kicks.  That was not the intention of Facebook but, whatever.  I share what I share and if you don't like it...you can still like me.  I'm not into the whole arguing thing.  

Maybe I just needed a good cry, ya think?



No comments:

Post a Comment