Saturday, October 27, 2018

java

Nobody comes down this lane much at all.  When I was out walking with the fur babies today I saw a car cautiously creeping up the hill.  I smiled and waved as he passed and he was careful not to hit the dogs.  About three minutes later he was back asking about the delivery address.  When he told me I directed him down to Patrick and Bev's.  So he goes ALL the way down the hill to turn around and crept past me to his destination.  "Thanks ma'am" he said.  When he left he once again told me thank you.  Nice young man.  I should nominate him for employee of the month.

I've been on a roll this morning networking for an additional income stream.  There are write for pay opportunities all over the place you just have to research them.  My new writing word of the day is "pitch."  How to get your work seen, critiqued and published.  I am overwhelmed with the thought of a book.  I'm sort of an essay kind of gal. I'm also exploring sitting/personal attendant possibilities.  With my healthcare experience and compassion it's kind of a no brainer.  

The hate continues, this time in Pittsburgh.  About all I can say is "Jesus wept."  And God bless us all.  ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment