Wednesday, October 17, 2018

change is good

Well, besides universal healthcare there's a brand new reason to move to Canada...legal weed.  They are also pardoning people with pot convictions which is astounding.  So many folks are sitting in prisons that we pay for in the US on pot convictions.  Legalize and be done with it folks.  It ain't going anywhere because there are so many health benefits.  Meanwhile, orange man and his gang are ramping up to get everybody off track pre-midterms.  My earnest prayer is that it won't work because everybody has had a snoot full.  I will vote tomorrow.  

I went to my first ever yoga class this morning taught by Natalie Patterson of Glo Yoga.  There were six of us and I felt totally comfortable as a novice.  My balance is WAY off so I was kind of wobbly and had to use the bar a few times but it was a good workout.  Namaste ladies.

I went for a walk when I got home and of course all three dogs followed me.  Sam found a dead squirrel and scooped it up to bring home.  He was the leader of the pack and the other two didn't dare mess with his prize.  Said dead squirrel is now on my front porch resting in peace.  

Today's weather is sunny and warm which is nice.  Tennessee weather is kind of bi-polar and climate change has made it worse.  I was able to turn off the heat today so there's that.  Gotta' preserve that propane for the cold weather.  I have one little oil heater that sits in my office and does well with the doors closed.  As for the bedroom, there are dogs to keep me warm.  Oscar has been sleeping on the front porch chair lately which is kind of odd.  I think he's giving Ellie space.  

I'm still pissed at ATT and made another phone call today and another number to call at collections.  All this over 90 bucks.  Hide and watch kids.  Once you screw me like that I'm done.  I asked for a 3 day extension on that payment and was denied.  That means another 35 buck OD charge.  So will payment of the utility bill.  

But you know what?  I still believe in miracles ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment