Tuesday, October 23, 2018

ATT nightmares

I got up today and found that in spite of the payment arrangement I made ( which was not entered into the system ) my DSL service was cut off.  This is the second time that it's happened to me this month, also with wireless.  All customer service reps are polite but they say "the system" won't let them do things.  Today's debacle is over 50 bucks which I sent into OD to pay because I can't go 8 days without the internet.  I'm a writer, duh.  Plus not even any TV without the DSL.  

This is very frustrating to me.  Twice I made payment arrangements and twice they were not entered into "the system."  Service still is not restored so I'm hot spotting this.  From the mobile app which was disconnected recently.  Lerd. I am shopping for new vendors for both.  

I stayed up late and slept late,  my usual 12 hours.  This is eating up data so it will be short and sweet.  The dogs and I went for our walk and ran into the farmers doing their thing in front of the silos.  Big ass machines.  I'm assuming they're laying down something on the soil.  

Per Ed's sermon "come to pass" means that things will be different.  That reminded me of Mr. Billy Yates, he of "leave room for the spirit to work" and "this too shall pass."  We are approaching full moon so maybe that's the culprit.  Surely Mercury is not in retrograde again!!

Stay positive ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment