Monday, June 5, 2023

no doze

Well, I am officially tired.  My hurt shoulder flared up yesterday in spite of myself and I hit the recliner to stretch about 5.  Then I tossed and turned all night alternating heat and cold.  All of this was in spite of the last of the pain meds.  I would find a comfy position, snooze for about an hour and then move around.  I was feeling pretty snoozy around 4AM and Rosie found her toy mouse that makes noise.  O.M.G.  Needless to say, it's off the floor.  There's a lot of OTHER things down there, but I'm working on it, as time allows.  

Farmer Joey and his crew are finishing up the last of planting and about to begin on wheat.  That won't directly affect me but the plot across the road could.  Not that I'm spending much time outside because it's freakin' HOT.  Humidity is low though and if you catch a breeze like on my porch it's, as Daddy would say "tolerable."

I had a video chat with Reaves yesterday while she was playing and it made me dizzy being all turned upside down.  That other kid was rowdy.  That is what I get now instead of visits.  Lerd.  It's a long story that I won't go into now because it ain't pretty.  No unicorns or anything like that.  She seems to be having fun though.  That's what counts.

The wheels are turning around here for me to get out of the financial hole if only I budget wisely and the creek don't rise.  Since we've had no rain for three weeks that's a pretty sure thing.  Y'all be merry and bright.  And remember who you are ^j^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment