Sunday, June 12, 2022

alexsis saves the day

I went to the shady gentral today because it's closer than four points.  As I locked my car, I dropped the keys in my purse and made my way in for said purchases.  Some generic flonase and pasta salad plus a few other things like breakfast muffins.  When I got the car the keys were nowhere to be found in my purse and I discovered that I had stolen two items which were under the purse in my cart.  I went back in and paid for that and left my name and number on the lost keys.  Lo and behold she called me three hours later and said they were found hanging on a broom.  Seriously, I did not do that but some kind soul picked up off the floor and put where employees could find it. I'll pick 'em up in the morning. All is well that ends well.  

My money right now is going to gas and electricity to keep cool during this two week hot spell.  My new unit is struggling to keep up with a current inside temp of 77.  Opening and shutting the door a thousand times doesn't help but Reaves wanted to play outside in the water hose.  That was a real cool down!

I took a day off from church today and slept until 1030. Jesus and God understand I feel sure.  I've poured the vinegar and dish soap on the bermuda so we shall see if that hack works.  I also picked my first green 'maters for Patrick.  I'm assuming he will fry 'em up old school style.

Stay cool and remember who you are ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment