Thursday, June 16, 2022

a taste of hell

I am fortunate today because in spite of the heat, I'm chilling up in here.  I've been worried about my friends who have no air and live in a trailer but they are cool in a motel room.  You do what you gotta' do if you have the money.  They are working on getting some window units and counting on their buddy to help. This weekend looks like prime time to do anything because it will be *only* 90 with lower humidity.  Seems a small cool front will be coming through, but no rain.  

Us girls went out to eat today and it was good!  Thanks for the lunch money friend.  We got to linger a bit and visit.  The food was good and no mice in sight.  Next time I'll get a salad and clog up my ostomy.  I finished Ozark today and it ended just like I knew it would.  Poor Ruth.

Y'all stay cool and keep the faith ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment