Thursday, January 23, 2020

short version

This will be a very short explanation of what didn't kill me but made me stronger.  On Jan 11th I went to the ER with a small bowel obstruction and abscessed diverticulitis.  I almost died and yet God had other plans for me.  When I get in a spot with better connectivity there will be volumes upon volumes of what could go wrong and did.  But for now, I'm hot spotting it from a care facility that is not very user friendly.  Maybe tomorrow. 

I am grateful to be alive only 12 days after almost losing my life.  In the coming days I will have lots of blanks to fill in and tales to tell.  Stay tuned and keep the faith ^j^

4 comments:

  1. I'll keep checking, I'm glad too that your life was saved.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! Glad you're doing better Janie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a tough cookie Janie. Prayers still with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m so glad you are on the road to recovery. I knew something had to be very wrong to keep you from writing. Prayers for your healing

    ReplyDelete