Monday, January 6, 2020

cootie magnet

I have been hit again, this time by an upper respiratory infection.  I give.  All I know to do is rest and rest some more.  Eventually it will pass.  I got out this morning long enough to finish up some labels at the art exhibit and my partner/coach just happened to be checking it all out.  He explained a lot of the nuance involved in several pieces.  

The gnomes got into my phone last night and the screen was black.  It's happened before and I was able to get where I needed to go for adjustment of brightness.  Not so this time.  I spent about 45 minutes waiting in line at ATT until somebody else showed up to help with the crowd.  It took him exactly five seconds to fix it.  Of course my first question was "how did you do that?"  Wild guess, he said.  I'm assuming they know the keyboard layouts by heart, even with no screen prompts.  Thanks dude.  You made made my day.

This series of illnesses has been a wakeup call for me.  I think I had run myself down to the point where I was susceptible to every little thing.  I need to work part time, but just don't have it in me to go looking right now.  I figure something will surface on God's time.  It always does.  

If you feel good, celebrate!  If you feel bad, fake it 'til you make it.    Love y'all like chicken.


No comments:

Post a Comment