Friday, March 5, 2021

your next mission

...should you decide to accept it is to go with the flow and adapt.  I am plum worn to a nub from being on the go all the time what with the moving.  I can barely remember when I got here but I know the pipes were frozen so I had no choice.  Most of the furniture was here already so it's just been a matter of sorting and picking.  The rest will either go in the dumpster or be sold at rock bottom prices.  Hey big man....lemme' hold a dolla'!  Bubba and I were walking the yard yesterday and found two bucks laying on the dead grass.  Either the dollar fairy flew or I dropped it out of a pocket.  I'm adjusting to all kinds of things like daily electrical usage texts and lost in space mail.  I really don't miss the mail, except we did manage to snag my firestick at the old house the other day.  I can see it now....my stimulus comes and gets lost!

FedEx delivered my pots and pans to somebody else's house and Amazon immediately refunded the purchase on my gift card so I ordered it again.  To the current address.  I make daily treks to the house on the hill and load up a box or two.  Ethel's little kitchen cabinet is in the back right now along with a bunch of pots and pans.  One of the last things I have to get is her tiny tall hutch that I painted.  I have a shop vac so I'll blow the dust off before it comes outta' the car.  

Ya'll remember who you are ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment