Friday, March 19, 2021

crazy old ladies

I just finished reading Miss Julia Little Lloyd for about the 10th time and I still enjoyed it.  We forget sometimes, the ones we really like.  I dove straight into the half read Stephanie Plum novel number "i don't remember the #."  A hearty thank you to Claudia and Lynn for turning me onto Grandma Mazur 'n'them.  I gave Miss Julia to Joy.  

I just unloaded the back of the car that had trellises and summer clothes.  Hey....tomorrow IS the first day of spring and I could have used those shorts last week.  Many of my friends have told me to make this place my own so that it feels like home.  I'm trying to do that in fits and starts.  A friend sent me a 'gentral gift card and I immediately bought outside chair cushions.  I hauled the ones from this front porch up to the porch on the hill and now they are back home.  I have internet, a firestick and working appliances.  There is enough gas in the tank to get me through a cold snap.  All I need to do now is make a quick list with Kroger and hope they're stocked up.  

Keep the faith kids ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment