Sunday, March 7, 2021

rise and shine

I am not much of an early morning person since I don't have to get up in the dark to go to work.  My eyes popped open at 4AM, wide awake with a lot of things on my mind.  At the top of the list was retrieving  my phone from Mamye's car where I had my feet kicked up on the dash next to said phone.  I didn't have a purse with me which is normally where it stays.  Soooo.....i piddled around until first light and took off to get it.  I'm lucky I didn't get shot banging on her door that early.  Anywho. it wasn't on the dash  but in the floor next to the seat.  I praised Jesus and Mamye and everybody.  I didn't realize how lost I am without it.  Plus I enjoyed the sunrise.  I can relate to Lorna and Yaya on that one.

I found some 3.25 readers yesterday and realized that I've been doing just find with 2.75.  Maybe my vision is getting better!  I doubt that since I'm an elder now.  I'm networking trying to find the tabby's owner.  This week is a biggie in a lot of ways for me.  There is a doctor's appointment and a second shot among other things.  Plus more moving.  I'm hoping for the best and expecting the worst on that last shot.  Everybody responds differently.  My friend actually re-pierced one of my ears kinda' sorta' the other day and I'll tell you this....that's a true test of sisterhood.

This is the day that the Lord has made.  Let us rejoice and be glad in it ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment